Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - June 29, 2014

I have a good amount of stash reduction to claim this week as I went to a 3 day retreat located at a Lighthouse Innkeepers Cottage right on the water.

I worked on various table runners for fall craft shows and have these 7 tops done.  Some of them had a block or two done before the retreat but most of the work was done there.


I also made at least a dozen more blocks for a batik quilt for our bed and blocks from a simple jelly roll/charm pack pattern.  Can't claim the yardage from either yet but will have a picture of the jelly roll quilt on design wall Monday as I know it will be up there for awhile.

My current stats are:

Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric used this week:  10.25 yards

Fabric added YTD:  102.5 yards
Fabric used YTD:  176.5

Net fabric used in 2014:  74 yards

Stats were much better before that recent trip to Lancaster, PA but hope the usage numbers will climb back up now.



1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Ah, lots of work. Your stash is "fresher" thanks to your Lancaster trip!