Monday, April 7, 2014

Design Wall Monday - April 6th and Sunday Stash Report

My Sunday was spent participating in a Spring craft show so I never had the chance to do my Sunday stash report.  

I worked on several projects last week including finally getting the last border on this small quilt and the binding cut and made.

This quilt was made with extra blocks from a yet to be finished quilt top.   

I also worked on three table runners and started a new baby quilt in addition to getting a customer quilt quilted, not a bad week.    

Had a short visit by DD from college Saturday and the craft show Sunday so no sewing this weekend.  

My stats for last week are:

Fabric purchased this week:  0
Fabric used this week:  7 yards (black and white quilt and 3 runners)

Fabric purchased YTD:  24.75 yards
Fabric used YTD:  91 yards (yipee, will be up to 100 yards before long).  

As for what is currently on my design wall, it is the second of two runners that are basically the same, just one color change.   Though I followed the pattern I am thinking I am going to take the last row off of the runner, looks funny the way it ends.  


No comments: