Monday, March 31, 2014

Design Wall Monday - March 31st and Weekly Goals

Any time that I spent in the sewing room this last week was pretty much spent quilting on my funquilter and not sitting at the sewing machine.  I did start to work with my left over blocks from the other red/white and black quilt I was making and got the sashing done at least.  I was thinking of a piano key border but finally found a fabric in my stash that I could just do a large border with so going to hopefully work on that today.  


My goals for this week:

1.  Quilt at least one customer quilt (Hello Kitty)
2.  Get bindings put on the Layer Cake and baby quilt I quilted last week and send them off to my binding fairy.
3.  Get the outer border on and binding made for the smaller b/w/r quilt above.  
4.  Need to cut out a project for the next sewing group.


No comments: